Yes this is one that should be on your lost for photos. These are showing off how amazing your groomsmen and bridemaids are, trust me I have had so many fun and out going wedding parties. Can't say it enough, you really want to capture your friends, these are people that you picked so let's show case them and yous having a good time. I have had wedding parties that will do the funniest things for their brides and Grooms, one party took them through a Macdonalds drive-through. I have some that just know how to have a good time and I have had some that just wanna have fun. Its seriously a ton of fun and great memories to capture and remember from your big day.
Getting ready photos. Why do you want getting ready photos? Well it's super important to make time for this with your wedding photographer. These memories are something that you will want to capture. You will want to remember the moment your mom was helping you, or your dad helped you get ready. It's those precious memories that you don't ever wanna forget. I know that I loved having those memories as they are so very important and such a beautiful memory. It's a memory I will cherish forever. I know that every wedding I have been too thus far, wanted me to capture these moments, as they know how so important it is. It's memories of loved ones that might not be with us forever, but they will be there forever in your pictures.
I’m not very hands-on with my clients prior to the session , but I am working on becoming more so . I do give them some wardrobe tips if they inquire . I try to tell them to do something casual so that it feels a little more like themselves and not like they are in a stranger’s clothes . I also have them bring something a bit dressier to shake it up a bit . I tell them to stay clear of crazy patterns and a lot of logos , if possible . I try not to dictate what they wear too much , as I want them to preserve their personal style , as well . Sometimes it’s better when they are perfectly coordinated , but that’s not how they would normally be dressed . I go for personality over perfect fashion coordination . Unlike some photographers , I don ' t have them send me photos of their outfits prior to the session ! it’s usually a surprise . I have noticed that - "pre session " outfit sharing is becoming more common , and I do think it ' s a great - idea . I may start impleme...
Comments
Post a Comment